The users who carry out the service quality survey agree that their name or that of the company they work for can appear publicly on the website of juanvidalshop.com as authors of the comments made in said survey. WHAT WE WORE reserves the right to eliminate any comments of an offensive nature or those made for free and that are proven to be true.
WHAT WE WORE has adopted the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security and integrity of the data, as well as to avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access.
Users whose data are subject to processing may exercise their rights of opposition, access and information, rectification, cancellation of their data and revocation of their authorization without retroactive effects in the terms specified in the Organic Law 15/1999 on Data Protection Personal nature, according to the legally established procedure. These rights may be exercised by writing to the address of WHAT WE WORE, Calle Eduardo Dato 43, 03600 Elda, Alicante, Spain or the email address email@example.com.
WHAT WE WORE will not be liable for any damages or losses that may arise from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by reasons beyond the company's control, nor from damages that could be caused by third parties through illegitimate interference beyond the control of the company.
WHAT WE WORE reserves the right to modify this data protection policy in order to adapt it to possible legislative developments, as well as those that may arise from the existing type codes in matter or for strategic or corporate reasons. All this, without prejudice to claim the necessary consent of those affected to perform the required treatments, when it is not considered granted in accordance with the terms of this data protection policy.
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to the user .. The user's browser memorizes cookies on the hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (the so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in security settings.
Without your express consent -through the activation of cookies in your browser-juanvidalshop.com will not link in the cookies the data stored with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the broadcast videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services we offer you.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use you make of our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertisements related to your browsing profile.
- Cookies of behavioral advertising: Are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- Third party cookies: The website of juanvidalshop.com may use third-party services that, on behalf of juanvidalshop.com, collect information for statistical purposes, use of the site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website and other Internet services.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
Returns & Exchanges
HOW TO RETURN AN ARTICLE
You can request the return of an item within 15 days of purchasing it. In this case, you should contact the customer service department firstname.lastname@example.org and once we have authorized the return, we will inform you of the process to follow. After verifying all the data, we will send a carrier to pick up your package in the next 24 hours (whenever possible). To make the collection, the transport company will contact you. The return shipping address is: JUAN VIDAL ESTUDO C / Eduardo Dato 43 bajo. 03600 Elda (Alicante). Spain. In the case of products made to measure or by order, returns are not allowed, except for errors in the garment. In any case we will work as much as possible so that the garment fits the original need.
DEADLINE FOR RETURN
The term for any return is 15 days from the date of purchase
COST OF RETURN
Returns within Spain are free, for returns outside of Spain only the shipping cost will be charged.
HOW AND WHEN WILL I RECEIVE THE AMOUNT OF MY RETURN
Once we accept the return (the items must be in perfect condition, with all the labels and wrapped in the original packaging), we will send you a confirmation email and proceed to refund the amount through the same channel from which you made the purchase . It is advisable to take into account that the payment of the amount in card or bank account can take up to 10 days depending on the entity.
Make your purchases with total security with the REDSYS payment gateway, working with the Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode service support that provides us with the most advanced online security features, always backed by the highest security measures offered by this platform.
If you want to make the payment with any card other than these, contact us through our email email@example.com and we will help you make your purchase.
PayPal is the most used payment method on the Internet because it guarantees security and its speed. You can pay by credit or debit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express) or from your Paypal account.
You can make the payment via bank transfer by making the payment of the total of your order in the account ING DIRECT ES06 1465 0100 94 1900375566.
Your order will be processed and put into production at the time the deposit becomes effective.
Remember to specify your order number in the concept.